Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A Hug and an Update


Obviously, I'm not actively posting on this blog. Anyways, here's a half-ass update:

First, our coffee company Bicycle Coffee Co. is growing everyday. We roast coffee in our warehouse in Oakland and we deliver bags of beans by bicycle to grocery stores and offices in San Francisco and the East Bay. We just recently got picked up by a local Whole Foods.

Second, when I'm not helping with coffee, I'm an assistant special education teacher at Dianne Feinstein Elementary School. I work with 1-3 graders that have been labeled with emotional disturbances. It's a trip and I'm learning a lot. I've also been taking child development courses at the local city college. It feels good to be back in school.

Third, my oldest brother Matthew got married to a nice girl named Rosanna. Initially I was skeptical of Matt being married, but now I'm okay with it. Rosanna is good for Matt, and who knows Matt may be good for her.

Love to you all,

Cameron


Our Warehouse

2 comments:

Pedro said...

can't wait to see this place. you rock McKee Bros.

Matthew McKee said...

yeah rosanna is pretty cool.